Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

....Ugh......

Ugh!  I feel so crappy right now but not crappy, ya know?  I've got the beginning of a headache but not quite and I kind of ache all over, but not really.  It's so strange.  I started my period so I'm attributing part of the aches to that and I still did my EA Fitness this morning so part of it's from that I'm sure.  Just feeling a little wore down overall.  But I'm very proud of myself for still doing my exercises this morning despite feeling like doodoo.

Ellie had me practice her Spanish with her last night and this morning, I'm sure I completely mangled the words but it helped cuz she got a 100 on her quiz!  WOOT for her!  Very proud of her!

And Melissa had a bit of an emergency the other day that would have sent her over the edge in the past but she handled it with a maturity that I had not seen before and even a bit of humor!  WOOT for Melissa!  Very proud of her as well!

James is still the sweetest boy on earth and I'm always proud of him as well as his sisters! :)

Going to go home soon and just curl up on the couch and watch the kids do their EA Fitness and  then watch some TV and just relax tonight.  No running around, no appointments, just relaxing..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!