Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Crowds? Not for me, thank you

I really should check with someone or figure this out because my inability to deal with crowds is getting worse.  I really hate being around more than just my family anymore, which is really strange, I used to love going out, having fun with people, being a part of something larger.

I don't know if it's because I no longer feel the need to be in the middle of things (this used to be a real issue, COULD NOT stand the thought of being left behind) or if it's something more serious.  I just know I hate being in a room with more than 4 or 5 people unless it's a really large room.

The kids know that to get me to stay at the mall for more than an hour if it's crowded is close to a miracle and don't even ask me to take you there during the holidays.  And movies?  Only if they've been out for a while and the crowds have diminished.  If I take them during an opening week, another miracle.  Luckily they are old enough now I can send them with their friends and stay home.

I don't mind it as much if we are out in the open, large open spaces, outside are okay, or really big arenas are mostly okay, again as long as it's not standing room only.  I just don't know anymore if it's just old age or something in my head.  Guess I should have it checked out at some point, heh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!