Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Monday, February 22, 2010

I may end up more involved than I thought

Previously on Mad Thoughts I wrote that once I placed my vote my involvement with the local, state and federal government was pretty much a mute point unless it either directly involved me or was concerning an issue that is near and dear to my heart.  Well, tomorrow I have an interview with the Board of Elections and I am very excited that I might get to be a part of the process that does help this country govern and run.  I've been doing a little homework and I would like to really have a shot at this job.  It sound interesting, challenging and a really good fit for us as a family.  So wish me luck, send me good thoughts, pray for me if that's what you do, anything that will help me get this job would be appreciated! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get the job..will be good for you to see how polictics really work..
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those who are not aware of exactly what the Board of Elections is responsible for it's pretty simple. It's not about politics, it's about the election process and you are not supposed to choose sides, you are to assist, educate and make sure the electorial process goes smoothly and that everything is in place when election day arrives. I am fully aware of how politics work, I participate when needed or it concerns me, but I would love to be more a part of the electorial process and making sure everyone's voice is heard on election day, no matter if they have the same views as me or not. What is important is that you are heard.

    ReplyDelete

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!