Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Poor James

Kid has the whole week off and he's sick. :(  He has a sore throat and is starting to lose his voice.   But something that makes him feel better is that his sisters have to go back to school this week!  Haha!

On a really positive note I got an interview with The Election Board for a job!  I'm very excited.  I think I'll go get my hair trimmed up this weekend and look for some new clothes to wear, mostly under garments, things to lift, smooth, you know ;)

So we are just kicking back this week and relaxing, healing and OMG, I really hate these Time Warner Digital Phone commercials.  Some of them are sorta cute but for the most part are just irritating.  I had digital phone and while it's nice, what's not nice is when the power goes out, guess what?  Yep, no phone service, not even 911, nothing.  That's why I just have the cell phones now, why pay for a land line at all when you have a cell phone already?

So anyway, you all have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!