Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

What was I thinking?

Today was a snow day.  So Ellie asked if a few friends could come over and I said, "Sure, your dad can pick them up on the his way home from work."

I forget just how much my nice quiet, sweet Ellie comes out of her shell when she's around her friends that she's really comfortable with.  But it was fun to watch at the same time.  To see her laughing and being silly and goofy was well worth all the noise.

Candice came by today as well and commented how nice the house looked.  Asked if I did any special cleaning and I told her, "Nope, this the result from our daily chore chart cleaning."  So it is working and I'm no longer afraid to have someone come to my house unannounced. :)

We have been doing our EA Sports Workouts, all four of us, we are doing the 30 day challenge and today I only skipped over the backward lunges, my knees just wouldn't take it.  But I have noticed, that here on day four of the challenge, it was a little easier than day one!  WOOT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!