Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Monday, February 1, 2010

New Month, no sleep

I just can't seem to get to sleep tonight, though I should really be trying since I am the ONLY one who has to go to school tomorrow!  Someone want to explain to me how that happened?  Yeah, I can't either.

Rough night tonight, Melissa is having privacy issues, didn't come right out and say she no longer wants to share a room with James but let me know how upsetting it is to her to have him get into her stuff all the time.  I know how she feels considering she did that to me for years.  Well, one thing led to another and before you knew it she was having a mini melt down.  On the positive side, I didn't have one with her!  Yeah!  First time for everything, I just let her basically vent, threw in a comment here and there and let her get it out of her system.

But I do think it's time I figured out some other sleeping arrangements.  I can't put her and Ellie in a room together as I know they would plot killing each other in their sleep so I think I shall move James out to the living room with me again and take it from there.  Give her some space and real privacy.  No clue how we are going to set this up but we will figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!