Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Monday, February 15, 2010

I feel so lazy

I have been slacking off big time on the writing.  I just feel so lazy!  Not physically lazy as much as mentally lazy these days.  Physically I've been busy, even forced myself into the mall over the weekend, TWICE to spend some one on one time with each of my girls.  Saw a couple of movies and took them to dinner.  One at a time, first Ellie on Saturday and then Melissa on Sunday.  On Wednesday I'll probably do the same thing with James.  It wasn't too bad in the movies, found seats that were open and not a lot of people around both times so I was able to really enjoy the movies.

Saturday we went to Percy Jackson, The Lightening Thief.  It was good, really enjoyable, made me jump a few times and did make me laugh out loud as well.  Then on Sunday we went to see the Tooth Fairy.  Again, cute, funny and entertaining.  Duane Johnson is the only real man I know who could pull off a pink ballerina outfit and not look completely stupid, LOL!  And Julie Andrews and him on screen together was wonderful.  I can imagine what that set was like to work on! :)

And going to dinner afterwards, for a nation that's in a recession, there sure are a lot of people eating out.  I mean everywhere we went it was almost an hour wait, both nights.  Unreal!  But it's a good thing too I guess.

Today is a  lazy day.  I need to write another article for the Examiner column, am going to try to get that done today.  Going to write about a charity event that is happening later this week.  But mostly just going to kick back and relax. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!