Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Done with the Foolishness, on with the Madness!!

Okay, the whole picture thing has gotten way out of hand so I did the only reasonable thing I could.  I removed all tags to the offended party, removed the sibling link between our profiles and then reset my privacy settings so they can no longer see them, any of them.  And if they get all bent out shape, they can relax.  Believe it not, I don't have any other pictures of your past and if I did, at this point I would more than likely burn them rather than deal with your, I'm not even sure what to call it quite honestly, okay, I do have a few choice words but we are going to be nice and just let it go at that.  I have already wasted way to much time and energy on your madness, it's time for what is really important.  MY MADNESS!!!! BHAWAHAWAHA!!!!

Now for some good news on the home front, both my girls, Melissa and Ellie made the Honor Roll at school, so despite Ellie's hereditary inability to spell, which she got from my father's side of the family since both her father and I can spell, she is still a pretty smart cookie, ya know?  I know I am very proud of both of my girls and Love both of them VERY MUCH!!!! :)  They are awesome!!!

It's a quiet morning overall here at the Zoo, not much happening, no pressing matter of importance, just got to go get the oldest for an appointment in about an hour and a half, then looking forward to a nice quiet weekend.  Dinner last night was really nice.  I took the girls to get their hair cut and had bought some Ham for dinner.  Terry stayed behind with James and cooked dinner so it was ready when we got back.  Ham, mashed potatoes, fresh baked biscuits and green salad with cucumbers, onions and dressing.  I had also bought a Red Velvet Cake for dessert with White Chocolate shavings.  Not as good as your cake Mom, but still edible, LOL :)

It's funny how much better Terry and I get along now that we aren't living together.  We are going to get the divorce done this year, split the cost so we can truly move on with our lives.  I think he might want to start dating this woman he knows, and I'm fine with that, she's a nice lady, closer to his age and if it makes him happy that's even better.  It's nice to be able to have a good relationship with him again, and the kids realize that it's better this way for everyone, even James understands to a point.  It's not good to be unhappy and fighting all the time and we communicate even better now, especially since we have taught him how to text, LOL :)

Well, I'm going to go for a bit, you all have a great day and Remember this very important rule about smiling:

Stay Positive!
Mental Attitude is everything!
Increase your energy, MOVE!
Laugh, it's contagious!
Everyone is special, including you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!