Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wootie!!!!

Yeah Baby! I put up a new article on www.Examiner.com/Elmira and it appeared on the home page as most popular!  Yeah me!!! :)  And a BIG Yeah to my friends and family who have helped me get there!!!  WOOTIE!! (I don't have to pay Raggmopp for that one! :))

It will never be anything I make a lot of money at on that site I'm sure but it's great to have someplace to practice my more formal writing style.  Here I just type whatever spills out of my mouth, while there, I have to stop and really think about what I"m saying. :)

And right now there is a lot of noise coming from my left, Sammi is making some odd little noises while he sleeps or is that Monkey?  Nope, it's Sammi, LOL!  He's talking in his sleep, that is so cute!

So, just a short note tonight, I'm gonna crash early, too tired to think straight and I'm doing more backspacing than actual typing, argh!! :)

1 comment:

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!