Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Take my daughters, please

I'm channeling Henny Youngman here, it was him who used to use the line, "Take my wife, please?" wasn't it?   The girls are being typical teenage sisters tonight in one can't breath without ticking the other one off.  Oh well, such is life.

As I was driving my James to the mall today after dropping Ellie off at work because he wanted to go buy a ship today, I had so many things running through my mind yet no time nor place to write them down.  Just how do writers keep track of any good ideas they get when they get them while they are driving and such?  It seems I always get some really good ideas while I'm doing something else and really don't have time to stop and write them down.  And of course they all disappear later, it's rather madding at times.

LOL, I just saw the Geico commercial with Charlie Daniels, I love that one.  Okay, randomness, it happens.  It seems to happen alot around here, part of life, maybe I do have ADD and that is part of the problem with sticking with a project and following through.  If I really want to get anywhere in this life I'm really going to have to concentrate and get my shift together.  I have been better with my schedule as long as I have my phone with the PDA options, now to get the rest better organized. :)

I am very proud of my James this week, he worked hard and did all the chores we asked him to do and earned more money than his sisters! :)  He was able to get his ship, buy himself lunch and a few other toys.  He was very pleased with himself. :)  Melissa ended up spending part of her money replacing the shower head in the bathroom since she "accidently" broke the other one during her shower.  And Ellie had already spent part of her money at the mall yesterday so she didn't have much left.

On the bad news front we got notice yesterday that food stamps is being discontinued and also we are losing our insurance but should be able to pick up other state insurance for all of us.  Just a bunch of more hoops to jump through, I wouldn't mind jumping through the hoops if I was at least going to lose weight while I was doing it, but alas, it is not meant to be. ;)

Speaking of losing weight, I have no idea where I stand right now.  I was going to weigh myself at the mall at one of those machines but I put my money in and it wasn't working plus it was a wobbly as all get out so even if it did work I'm not sure I would have trusted it.  But according to the girl when I told her about it stealing my money she said, "It's calibrated, it works no matter what surface it's on." with a really snotty little tone.  I said, "Yeah, well that's a first then, thanks anyway." and we walked away.

Then we stopped to get a pretzel and James wanted to go to the pet store but I really hate going to the store in the mall.  It just makes me want to call the SPCA and turn her in again.  I am going to check into the regulations concerning what is required by law for pet store dogs because I can almost guarantee she doesn't follow them.

Any hoo, I'm gonna close this for today, it's getting late, I'm getting tired and I need to kick Melissa off the couch so I can go to bed.  Get ready for the yelling......................nah, she'll be cool, I hope, LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!