Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Elevators the the people who ride them


The other morning, either this week or last, I honestly don't remember, I was flipping around the channels looking for something to watch, which is another post all in itself, over 300 channels and not a flipping thing to watch?  But anyway, I usually don't watch the morning talk shows unless someone I really, really like is going to be one and then, only for their segment.  But while flipping through the channels, I happened to stop on the Morning Show with Hoda and Kathy Lee.  Now first of all, I really CANNOT stand Kathy Lee, she just irritates the crap out of me, I can't explain why, she just does.  When she was with Regis, she bothered me and then she disappeared for a bit and I thought, "Thank you JESUS!"  But she came back, but again, not a big deal, like I said, rarely watch morning shows.  But this one morning I happened to stop on that channel and Kathy Lee and Hoda were talking about this, that and whatever when Kathy Lee made a comment about how she hates it when people that are getting off an elevator won't let her get on!  And I thought to myself, "Well duh lady, elevator etiquette says you should let the people getting off, GET OFF first, then you can get on the elevator, I thought everyone knew that.  Well, evidently, not everyone does.  I found this site: Elevator Rules that helps define elevator etiquette and from reading some of the posts, there are a lot of people who think they have the right to push, shove and walk all over anyone who gets in their way when it comes to boarding an elevator.  How rude!  So now I have another reason to dislike Kathy Lee, that and she really can't sing, I wish Simon would go have a talk with her, but it would more than likely fall upon tone deaf ears.

 Watched the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Friday, he did a whole hour dedicated to Mythbusters and had Tory, Kari and Grant as his guests.  It was fun to watch, you could tell that Kari, Grant and Tory are not used to being interviewed, LOL!  And Kari looks FREAKING FANTASTIC after having her baby, Craig was having a hard time concentrating on the interview, LOL! :)

Well, it's a quiet night, Melissa is spending the night at a friend's house, they really seem to have so much in common and Ellie and James are with their dad, so I am here in my jammies, drinking my wine, and just goofing off on my computer and maybe watching some television, if I can find anything on, seriously, over 300 channels to chose from and nothing new or interesting to me to watch.......how sad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!