Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I have confessed my sins......

I told the teacher this morning when I came to school that I played hookie yesterday, no sense lying to her when it's easy to find out where I was with a quick web search.  And as usual there was a ton of talking this morning.  It happens every morning.  I finally, quietly mentioned it to the teacher and explained I can handle all the talking if it was about school related things but since most of it's personal, it honestly makes me uncomfortable.  I know way to much about these people's personal lives, more than I want to know.  She commented out loud that it's a matter of office chatter and keeping it professional.  Way to be discrete there Teach!  Oh well, I don't really care, I'm happy, back in a corner again, got headphones, will find some music and just block them out.  One woman here came over to ask if I was okay because I have my hoodie on with the hood pulled up tight.  She was very sweet, gave me a little card that says: Great strength comes from faith in God.   She's very sweet :)

I just finished my first article for Examiner.com and don't know exactly when it will show up, it's the first one so it has to be approved and then published.  Once I'm approved I can publish immediately.  I get paid by page views, subscribers, etc. so pass the information along and be sure to subscribe to the email so I can get more money, LOL :) 

I am going to go for now, maybe will write more later, must go find music to block out the personal chatter and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!