Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wow.................................

I was a little edgy this morning but then again when you start your day with a stupid email and no coffee, not that I ever drink coffee, okay, that's a lie, I do occasionally drink coffee, but never just coffee.  Not even Mark Harmon can get me to drink just coffee, no matter how sexy he makes it, but I will drink flavored cappacino with hot chocolate when I really need a shot in the arm.  But back to where I was, where was I?  Oh, yeah, being crabby this morning.  Such is life.  I'm over it now and if the person in question wants to push it and make a big issue out of it they I will just take them off my friend list, block them completely and let them stew about it. :)

Just watched the General sing "Pants on the Ground" from the American Idol auditions.  OMFG, I LOVE HIM!!!!!!  That is another of my biggest pet peeves, when I see guys with their pants half way down their butt.  In what universe is that even remotely attractive?  EEEEWWWWW!!!  I do not want to see your skanky underwear anymore than you want to see mine and if you do want to see mine then you need to get your head examined cuz it wasn't made for public viewing.

Well, just a short post cuz I gotta go get the oldest for an appointment and then Candice, our wonderful CIS Case worker is coming over to help with some applications and then off to get haircuts!  WOOT!  :::setting a nickel aside for Raggmopp:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!