Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Monday, January 25, 2010

I played a bit of Hookie today

Today I played hookie with my girls.  Melissa had to take a final this morning and I was supposed to go to school. but it was raining pretty bad, even had flood warnings out and Melissa was going to have to walk home after her final (Ellie didn't have any today) and I got about 1/2 mile from the house and thought about all the times I had to walk the 1/2 mile to the bus stop and home on those really cold, snowy, rainy, just plain miserable days and I had to walk back and forth to the house.  Now we do live a mile from the school and she did have an umbrella but still......................So I called in sick and went back home, watched Monsters, Inc. with Ellie and then we went to get Melissa at 10:30 and then went to the mall to goof around.

It was a good day, a few tense moments but that's to be expected when you have 3 women together, LOL!   Both girls got new dresses at really good sale prices, they can use them for the Snowball if they want to go and for graduation, I told Ellie that we are dressing up, I didn't care if anyone else was, we were.

So it was a really nice day and I will go to school the rest of the week, it was just nice to spend a day with my girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!