Welcome to Neufer's Mad Thoughts

Thank you for calling, er, I mean, thank you for reading the mad thoughts of me. If you are wondering just what the mad means, be it, ANGRY mad or CRAZY mad, well, that will probably just depend on my mood and what I'm rambling on about. Most of what you will read will be unedited, straight from my head to my keyboard and to your eyes so should I offend, upset or anger you, by all means, yell at me through the screen, leave me angry comments and feel better for doing so. I promise never to respond as I have found it's just not worth my time to respond to angry people I have never met. :) Have a nice day!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Really?

You want me?  Are you sure?

I was offered a "job" and I say that it that way because it doesn't really pay anything, it would be more for exposure and practice my writing.  It's on Examiner.com, it's legit, but I just don't know if I want to make that type of commitment for the low wage but in the same breath I know I need to practice and get my name out there more if I really want to go anywhere with writing.

I would be the Pet Services Expert for the Elmira area and there's always something going on and lots of shops and such so material isn't the issue.  I will make a decision soon, (have to by Monday) and go from there.

Speaking of ideas, I had an idea for a book, something that would just about write itself, a book about happy endings for rescue dogs and then another one for cats.  They could be local, regional, by state or just one big book.  I thought it would be cool to get the stories behind the dogs and cats that have good homes now that were found in shelters.  Think I will put some feelers out and see if anyone would like to share their stories.  Go from there. :)

But for now, I sleep, I think.  Who knows?  Watching the Real Housewives of Orange County and talk about clueless parents with Lynn and her husband.  Their kids are walking all over them, they don't set any boundaries and when they do try to set a boundary the girls just laugh and ignore them.  Yet when one of the other housewives offered a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen, Lynn gets all mamma bear on her, excuse me?  The daughter just said it, they should have stepped up a lot sooner, it's a little late now. And it ends with the daughter walking out and the parents letting her.  HELLO??  SET down the rules , MAKE her follow them, FOLLOW up with punishments and let her know it's because you love her and want her safe.  Should be interesting to see how that ends up.

Well, not much else bugging me today, lucky for all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any and all comments that you wish, just keep it clean, no cussing or obscene language as those will be either deleted or edited for content. Thank you and have a nice day!